Island Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Εξορμηση στους δρομους της Λευκωσιας
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Tue 17 Dec 2013, 10:35 pm

» ΔΙΑΔΗΛΩΣΗ κατά της αστυνομικής βίας και της ρατσιστικής στοχοποίησης 8/12
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby informa Mon 09 Dec 2013, 6:15 am

» Με λένε εξέγερση.
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Mon 18 Nov 2013, 2:04 am

» 9/11/13-ΛΕΥΚΩΣΙΑ-ΚΥΠΡΟΣ:Πανο αλληλεγγυης στους κατοικους χαλκιδικης
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Sun 10 Nov 2013, 5:53 pm

» Δράση Ανώνυμους στο κέντρο της Λευκωσίας
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby informa Thu 07 Nov 2013, 3:29 am

» Anti-Depression Operation | 2 year anniversary Occupy Buffer Zone
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby informa Thu 24 Oct 2013, 1:01 am

» The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby informa Fri 18 Oct 2013, 10:10 am

» ΚΥΠΡΟΣ: Αντιφασιστικές διαδηλώσεις για την δολοφονία του Παύλου Φύσσα [BINTEO]
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby TribalNetworking Thu 03 Oct 2013, 7:18 am

» ΛΕΜΕΣΟΣ: ΠΟΡΕΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΔΟΛΟΦΟΝΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΑΝΤΙΦΑΣΙΣΤΑ "ΠΑΥΛΟΥ ΦΥΣΣΑ" ΑΠΟ ΧΡΥΣΑΥΓΙΤΕΣ
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby informa Sun 22 Sep 2013, 10:06 am

» ΠΟΡΕΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΔΟΛΟΦΟΝΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΑΝΤΙΦΑΣΙΣΤΑ "ΠΑΥΛΟΥ ΦΥΣΣΑ" ΑΠΟ ΧΡΥΣΑΥΓΙΤΕΣ | 19/9
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby informa Sat 21 Sep 2013, 3:59 pm

» Ρουμανία: Οι διαδηλωτές νίκησαν το μεγαλύτερο ορυχείο της Ευρώπης
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby sabate Wed 11 Sep 2013, 11:43 pm

» Ταινία : ΝΑ ΜΗΝ ΖΗΣΟΥΜΕ ΣΑΝ ΔΟΥΛΟΙ (Aύγουστος 2013)
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 04 Sep 2013, 6:47 am

» Eλευθεριακό / αντιεξουσιαστικό κάμπιγκ | Antiauthoritarian / Libertarian Camp | **PHOTOS **
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 04 Sep 2013, 6:11 am

» μπροσούρα (και βίντεο): “O ζωικός κόσμος και η μηχανή καταπίεσης του πολιτισμού απο μια αναρχική οπτική”
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby adamasto Mon 02 Sep 2013, 8:13 pm

» Eλευθεριακό / αντιεξουσιαστικό κάμπιγκ στα Πλατάνια | Antiauthoritarian / Libertarian Camp at the campsite of Platania
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby oorestisime Mon 19 Aug 2013, 5:55 pm

» Egypt | LIVE streams
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby informa Fri 16 Aug 2013, 8:37 pm

» Antimilitarist Peace Operation: LIVE on Radio Manolis
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:23 pm

» Antiauthoritarian / Libertarian Camp | Platania, Cyprus 2013
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby informa Mon 12 Aug 2013, 6:21 pm

» EPISTOLI APO TON Σ.Κ.Α.Λ
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby informa Sat 10 Aug 2013, 5:14 pm

» Anarchist education
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:40 pm

» Πάτρα: Εκκένωση 3 καταλήψεων στις 6:30 περίπου το πρωί
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby Paloukadoros Mon 05 Aug 2013, 5:58 pm

» Save the Limni Area. Save the Turtles! (Video)
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby informa Sun 28 Jul 2013, 12:27 am

» ANTIFA LEAGUE CYPRUS #1
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby ccc Sun 21 Jul 2013, 6:03 pm

» AntiMilitarist Barış Harekâtı/Αντιμιλιταριστική Ειρηνική Επιχείρηση/AntiMilitarist Peace Operation 2013
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby ccc Sun 21 Jul 2013, 6:02 pm

» Παρεμβαση αντιφασιστων/αντιφασιστριων
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Sun 21 Jul 2013, 2:08 am

» Κουτι οικονομικης ενισχυσης για το Κωστα Σακκα
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Thu 18 Jul 2013, 6:23 am

» Αποφυλάκιση του Κ. Σακκά
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Thu 11 Jul 2013, 6:22 pm

» Εξόρυξη χρυσού και άλλων μετάλλων στην Κύπρο
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Wed 10 Jul 2013, 5:05 pm

» Φωτογραφίες από την Χιπχόπ συναυλία Αλληλεγγύης σε Μετανάστες και Πρόσφυγες | Σκαπούλα
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 03 Jul 2013, 7:20 am

» Αλληλεγγύη στον αναρχικό πολιτικό κρατούμενο Κ. Σακκά
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Fri 28 Jun 2013, 3:20 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! Bge2hu
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! 2w597uu
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! Ebebzc
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! Bj5wnl
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! 2ikp9o4
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! 2yu0l5v
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! 2uxuz9u
[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! Tor_pr10

[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
salagos

salagos

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2009-08-13

[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! Empty
PostSubject: [Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation!   [Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 12:32 pm

Port-au-Prince, October 16th, 2009

The following is a flyer we distributed last week concerning rising quotas and increased exploitation in the factories in Haiti.

[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation! Pwen

Comrade workers of the clothing and textile industries,

After having pulled all sorts of strings to deter the wretched daily 200 gourdes* wage adjustment (while we had calculated that 450-500 gourdes was actually needed as a minimum wage presently, while even the department of labor calculated workers should be making at least 300 gourdes as a living wage!), as they ordered brutal repression to stop us from speaking out on our own interests: now the assembly industry bourgeoisie are determined once more to swindle us on the quota question.

As we all well know, QUOTAS and MODULES are the bourgeois’ major exploitative mechanisms, drying us to the bones. Now, beyond this usual oppression, the QUOTA system is attempting to fool us and thus exploit us further.

In which way? The fact is a simple illustration shows us everything. Let’s take a factory in which the minimum wage is 70 gourdes. For this, we used to have to 1500 unities for 180 gourdes. That was the quota. So, each unity was worth 0.12 gourdes. Presently, while the minimum wage has risen to 125 gourdes, they’re demanding we produce 1400 unities. So, each unity for 0.14 gourdes and we believe we’re working less for more pay. THIS IS WHERE THEY’RE FOOLING US! Because in fact: where are the specifics of the wage adjustment? Let’s see further to know where the truth lays.

125 gourdes, correctly, is 1.78 times 70 gourdes. Normally, if our labor’s worth was adjusted proportionally to the minimum wage adjustment, that is, as logic clearly dictates it, a 1.78% adjustment of the 70 gourdes minimum wage dictates that each unit become 0.21 gourdes. So, when and if we manage to attain 1400 units, they should pay us 294 gourdes. [And, to be even more precise – 1.78, is in fact 1.7857; o.21 is 0.2142, etc…), so if we wished to be quite exact the adjustment of the 1.7857 minimum wage adjustement, would really come out to 300 GOURDES!] Therefore, with their maneuvers, instead of 300 gourdes, they’re handing us 200! With their moves, instead of 300 gourdes, these robber barons are paying us 200 gourdes! With these thieving maneuvers, the bourgeois are making 100 gourdes per day on each of us! And we, despite such a tiny little adjustment that’s already absolutely useless for us, worse, now: WE’RE LOSING 10O GOURDES A DAY!!!

Impossible.

Let’s come together and refuse to accept the abusive exploitation these comfortable bourgeois have decide to carry out on our backs, in our sweat, in the blood of our children!

DOWN WITH EXPLOITATION!
DOWN WITH THE ROTTEN SCHEMES THEY’RE PLANNING ON OUR BACKS WITH THE QUOTA!
FORWARD THE BRAVE RESISTANCE WE WORKERS ADVANCE IN!
FORWARD THE WORKING CLASS
Back to top Go down

[Haiti] After the minimum wage increase, heightened exploitation!
Page 1 of 1