Island Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Εξορμηση στους δρομους της Λευκωσιας
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Tue 17 Dec 2013, 10:35 pm

» ΔΙΑΔΗΛΩΣΗ κατά της αστυνομικής βίας και της ρατσιστικής στοχοποίησης 8/12
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby informa Mon 09 Dec 2013, 6:15 am

» Με λένε εξέγερση.
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Mon 18 Nov 2013, 2:04 am

» 9/11/13-ΛΕΥΚΩΣΙΑ-ΚΥΠΡΟΣ:Πανο αλληλεγγυης στους κατοικους χαλκιδικης
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Sun 10 Nov 2013, 5:53 pm

» Δράση Ανώνυμους στο κέντρο της Λευκωσίας
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby informa Thu 07 Nov 2013, 3:29 am

» Anti-Depression Operation | 2 year anniversary Occupy Buffer Zone
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby informa Thu 24 Oct 2013, 1:01 am

» The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby informa Fri 18 Oct 2013, 10:10 am

» ΚΥΠΡΟΣ: Αντιφασιστικές διαδηλώσεις για την δολοφονία του Παύλου Φύσσα [BINTEO]
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby TribalNetworking Thu 03 Oct 2013, 7:18 am

» ΛΕΜΕΣΟΣ: ΠΟΡΕΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΔΟΛΟΦΟΝΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΑΝΤΙΦΑΣΙΣΤΑ "ΠΑΥΛΟΥ ΦΥΣΣΑ" ΑΠΟ ΧΡΥΣΑΥΓΙΤΕΣ
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby informa Sun 22 Sep 2013, 10:06 am

» ΠΟΡΕΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΔΟΛΟΦΟΝΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΑΝΤΙΦΑΣΙΣΤΑ "ΠΑΥΛΟΥ ΦΥΣΣΑ" ΑΠΟ ΧΡΥΣΑΥΓΙΤΕΣ | 19/9
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby informa Sat 21 Sep 2013, 3:59 pm

» Ρουμανία: Οι διαδηλωτές νίκησαν το μεγαλύτερο ορυχείο της Ευρώπης
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby sabate Wed 11 Sep 2013, 11:43 pm

» Ταινία : ΝΑ ΜΗΝ ΖΗΣΟΥΜΕ ΣΑΝ ΔΟΥΛΟΙ (Aύγουστος 2013)
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 04 Sep 2013, 6:47 am

» Eλευθεριακό / αντιεξουσιαστικό κάμπιγκ | Antiauthoritarian / Libertarian Camp | **PHOTOS **
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 04 Sep 2013, 6:11 am

» μπροσούρα (και βίντεο): “O ζωικός κόσμος και η μηχανή καταπίεσης του πολιτισμού απο μια αναρχική οπτική”
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby adamasto Mon 02 Sep 2013, 8:13 pm

» Eλευθεριακό / αντιεξουσιαστικό κάμπιγκ στα Πλατάνια | Antiauthoritarian / Libertarian Camp at the campsite of Platania
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby oorestisime Mon 19 Aug 2013, 5:55 pm

» Egypt | LIVE streams
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby informa Fri 16 Aug 2013, 8:37 pm

» Antimilitarist Peace Operation: LIVE on Radio Manolis
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:23 pm

» Antiauthoritarian / Libertarian Camp | Platania, Cyprus 2013
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby informa Mon 12 Aug 2013, 6:21 pm

» EPISTOLI APO TON Σ.Κ.Α.Λ
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby informa Sat 10 Aug 2013, 5:14 pm

» Anarchist education
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:40 pm

» Πάτρα: Εκκένωση 3 καταλήψεων στις 6:30 περίπου το πρωί
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby Paloukadoros Mon 05 Aug 2013, 5:58 pm

» Save the Limni Area. Save the Turtles! (Video)
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby informa Sun 28 Jul 2013, 12:27 am

» ANTIFA LEAGUE CYPRUS #1
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby ccc Sun 21 Jul 2013, 6:03 pm

» AntiMilitarist Barış Harekâtı/Αντιμιλιταριστική Ειρηνική Επιχείρηση/AntiMilitarist Peace Operation 2013
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby ccc Sun 21 Jul 2013, 6:02 pm

» Παρεμβαση αντιφασιστων/αντιφασιστριων
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Sun 21 Jul 2013, 2:08 am

» Κουτι οικονομικης ενισχυσης για το Κωστα Σακκα
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Thu 18 Jul 2013, 6:23 am

» Αποφυλάκιση του Κ. Σακκά
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Thu 11 Jul 2013, 6:22 pm

» Εξόρυξη χρυσού και άλλων μετάλλων στην Κύπρο
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Wed 10 Jul 2013, 5:05 pm

» Φωτογραφίες από την Χιπχόπ συναυλία Αλληλεγγύης σε Μετανάστες και Πρόσφυγες | Σκαπούλα
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 03 Jul 2013, 7:20 am

» Αλληλεγγύη στον αναρχικό πολιτικό κρατούμενο Κ. Σακκά
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Fri 28 Jun 2013, 3:20 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers Bge2hu
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers 2w597uu
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers Ebebzc
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers Bj5wnl
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers 2ikp9o4
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers 2yu0l5v
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers 2uxuz9u
Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers Tor_pr10

Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
informa

informa

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers Empty
PostSubject: Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers   Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:20 pm

Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers Golden%20Boys%20Cyprus%20sm

Chief executives of leading public companies in Cyprus deservedly take home the highest earnings and by default are the biggest income tax contributors to the Internal Revenue Dept.

Although their salaries and bonuses may irk some of the militant union leaders, these CEOs are burdened with the responsibility for the success or failure of the largest companies that drive the Cyprus economy. After all, these companies are far better organised and more efficient than the unions.
The ‘Golden Boys’ of Cyprus are dominated by those in the banking sector with the household names in the industry, leisure and services sectors often justifying their six-figure pays.
The Financial Mirror survey of rewards, bonuses and dividends of leading executives, based on financial report filings and data from the Cyprus Stock Exchange (CSE), also found that pay for senior management in public companies in 2010 was generally kept at the same level as in 2009, as against civil servants whose wages continued to soar year-on-year.

BANK OF CYPRUS
Andreas Eliades, CEO of the Bank of Cyprus Group, the island’s leading lender and often considered the backbone of the Cyprus economy, earns a cool 898,000 euros. In a gesture that is fitting of the current times, Eliades has given up a bonus of 208,000 euros that would have otherwise earned him a total of 1.106 mln. Considering that he is credited with the bank’s success in nearly two decades at the helm, pushing Group profits to more than 300 mln euros a year and generous dividend payouts to shareholders, Eliades’ earnings are a fraction of what he should claim.
The next-in-command in the bank is Yiannis Kypri, heading most domestic and overseas operations with earnings of 514,000 euros, who also gave up a bonus of 119,000. Completing the BOC ‘troika’ is Yiannis Pehlivanides who earns 334,000 euros.
Board members share 813,000 euros in directors’ remuneration, of which chairman Theodoros Aristodemou (and 1.8% shareholder) earns 171,000 euros, while vice chairman Andreas Artemi takes home 85,000.

MARFIN POPULAR BANK
One would have thought that the biggest earner at Marfin Laiki would be its executive chairman and major shareholder, Andreas Vgenopoulos. In fact, it is Group CEO Efthymios Bouloutas who, according to the 2010 annual report, earned 586,000 euros and paid a further 320,000 tax contribution. Chief earners among the executive team are Panayiotis Kounnis with 336,000 euros and Christos Stylianides with 334,000, while Eleftherios Hiliadakis took home 151,000 euros. Vgenopoulos earned 215,000 euros in dividend income.

HELLENIC BANK
As expected, the highest earner at Hellenic Bank was CEO Makis Keravnos at 283,283 euros, followed by Group General Manager Glafkos Mavros at 131,096. Group chairman Dr Andreas Panayiotou earned 44,045 euros and vice chairman Andreas Moushioutas a further 26,620.

USB BANK
USB changed hands and is nearly wholly-owned by BLC Bank of Lebanon. According to the latest filings, the highest earner was executive director Andreas Theodorides with 121,000 euros and executive team member Despo Polycarpou with 108,000.

LOUIS PLC
The highest earner at Louis Plc, the CSE-listed member of the Louis Group, is its executive director Jason Perdios with 340,867 euros, followed by executive chairman Costakis Loizou (250,000 euros) and director Louis Loizou (145,231 euros).

ORPHANIDES SUPERMARKETS
Retail sector giant Christos Orphanides has expanded his company to a Group that operates 29 stores and other properties, earning him 445,000 euros a year.

PETROLINA HOLDINGS
The leading fuels reseller dominated by the Lefkaritis family saw its Petrolina and Agip retail stations, as well as aviation fuel sales benefiting from rising international prices. As a result, family head and Group chairman Kikis Lefkaritis earned 152,087 euros, while executive directors Costakis, Dinos and Akis took home 135,000 each. Christos Lefkaritis earned 45,621 euros.

ATHIENITIS CONTRACTORS
One of the biggest commercial construction companies is Athienitis, currently involved in major projects at home and abroad, such as two malls in Lakatamia and Paphos. Brothers Panayiotis and Michalis Athienities, co-executive directors, earned 150,000 euros each.

A ZORBAS & SONS
The CSE-listed company that owns and operates the biggest chain of bakeries in Cyprus and is also involved in catering and other food services, is headed by executive director Tasos Zorbas who earned 176,353 euros, followed by executive chairman Costas Zorbas at 173,431 and Demetris Zorbas at 164,532 euros. Founder Andreas Zorbas earned 50,256 euros.

SFS GROUP
SFS executive chairman Christodoulos Ellinas earned 230,000 euros, while co-founder and executive vice chairman Philippos Larkos took home 220,000 euros. Among the other executive team members, Ioannis Pitsillos earned 205,000 euros, Costas Kirkos earned 180,000 euros and Loizos Loizou 80,000 euros.

LOGICOM
The island’s biggest IT company is headed by CEO Varnavas Irinarchos who earned 158,900 euros, but executive director Aristodemos Anastassiades earned more – 223,175 euros of which 100,000 euros was an extraordinary bonus due to the performance of the Logicom subsidiaries for which he is responsible.

KEO
The oldest and biggest beer, drinks and winemaker underwent major restructuring in 2011, but in 2010 its executive chairman Costas Koutsos earned 152,000 eyuros, while Group CEIO Charalambos Panayiotou earned 54,000.

A TSOKKOS HOTELS
The owner operator of the biggest chain of 26 hotels in the Paphos and Famgusta areas rewarded executive director Andreas Tsokkos with 106,292 euros, while executive chairman Anastasia Tsokkou earned 90,921 and their son Yiorgos Tsokkos 47,077 euros.
Back to top Go down
osr

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: πολλά σημαντικά στοιχεία! υπάρχει κάποιο λινκ με την πηγή;   Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 12:45 am

πολλά σημαντικά στοιχεία! υπάρχει κάποιο λινκ με την πηγή;

να τα βάλουμε για να ξέρει όσος περισσότερος κόσμος μπορεί ότι δεν έχει απολύτως κανένα κοινο
με τουτα παρασιτα

Last edited by osr on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://osr55.wordpress.com/
m4trix87

Number of posts : 56
Τόπος : Ανάθεμα
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers   Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 7:15 am

Touta prepei na anartithoun se oullon to Internet.
Back to top Go down
m4trix87

PostSubject: Re: Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers   Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 7:38 am

Etoimazw syndiasmo twn stoixeiwn xwris tin synodeftiki propaganda aftou tou arthrou yper tous.

"After all, these companies are far better organised and more efficient than the unions. "

ΜΥ ΑSS!

Twra oi YPALLILOI tous, mporei na doulefkoun pio sklira (me ton fovon tis apolysis) alla kapoios pou o idios en doulefkei katholou (diladi paragei miden) ennen katholou efficient ex orismou.
Back to top Go down
m4trix87

PostSubject: Re: Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers   Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 8:49 am

Ta kathara stoixeia

ΤΡΑΠΕΖΑ ΚΥΠΡΟΥ

Ανδρέας Ηλιάδης (Γενικός Διευθυντής) 890 000 ευρώ

Γιάννης Κυπρή (υπεύθυνος για τις περισσότερες εγχώριες και διεθνείς λειτουργίες) 514 000 ευρώ

Γιάννης Πεχλιβανίδης 334 000 ευρώ

Μέλη διοικητικού συμβουλίου συνολικά 813 000 ευρώ

Πρόεδρος διοικητικού συμβουλίου Θεόδωρος Αριστοδήμου 171 000 ευρώ

Αντιπρόεδρος διοικητικού συμβουλίου Ανδρέας Αρτέμη 85 000 ευρώ

ΜΑΡΦΙΝ

Ευθύμιος Βουλούτας (Γενικός Διευθυντής) 586 000 ευρώ

Μέλη ΔΣ

Παναγιώτης Κουννής 336 000 ευρώ

Χρίστος Στυλιανίδης 334 000 ευρώ

Ελευθέριος Ηλιαδάκης 151 000 ευρώ

Ανδρέας Βγενόπουλος (εκτελεστικός πρόεδρος, ιδιοκτήτης πλειοψηφικού πακέτου μετοχών) 215 000 ευρώ

ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΤΡΑΠΕΖΑ

Μάκης Κεραυνός (Γενικός Διευθυντής) 283 283 ευρώ

Γλαύκος Μαύρος (Γενικός Διευθυντής συγκροτήματος) 131 096 ευρώ

ΤΡΑΠΕΖΑ USB

Ανδρέας Θεοδωρίδης (εκτελεστικός διευθυντής) 121 000 ευρώ

Δέσπω Πολυκάρπου (μέλος διευθυντικής ομάδας) 108 000 ευρώ

LOUIS PLC

Ιάσων Πέρδιος (εκτελεστικός διευθυντής) 340 867 ευρώ

Κωστάκης Λοίζου (εκτελεστικός πρόεδρος) 250 000 ευρώ

Λούης Λοίζου (διευθυντής) 145 231 ευρώ

ORPHANIDES SUPERMARKETS

Χρίστος Ορφανίδης 445 000 ευρώ

PETROLINA HOLDINGS

Κίκης Λευκαρίτης (διευθυντής συγκροτήματος) 152 087 ευρώ

Κωστάκης, Ντίνος και Άκης Λευκαρίτης 135 000 ο καθένας

Χρίστος Λευκαρίτης 45 621 ευρώ

ATHIENITIS CONTRACTORS

Παναγιώτης και Μιχάλης Αθηαινίτης (εκτελεστικοί διευθυντές) 150 000 ο καθένας

A ZORBAS & SONS

Τάσος Ζορμπάς (εκτελεστικός διευθυντής) 176 353 ευρώ

Κώστας Ζορμπάς (εκτελεστικός πρόεδρος) 173 431 ευρώ

Δημήτρης Ζορμπάς 164 532 ευρώ

Ανδρέας Ζορμπάς 50 256 ευρώ

SFS GROUP

Χριστόδουλος Έλληνας (εκτελεστικός πρόεδρος) 230 000 ευρώ

Φίλιππος Λάρκος (εκτελεστικός αντιπρόεδρος) 220 000 ευρώ

Εκτελεστική ομάδα

Ιωάννης Πίτσιλλος 205 000 ευρώ

Κώστας Κίρκος 180 000 ευρώ

Λοίζος Λοίζου 80 000 ευρώ

LOGICOM

Βαρνάβας Ειρίναρχος (γενικός διευθυντής) 158 900 ευρώ

Αριστόδημος Αναστασιάδης (εκτελεστικός διευθυντής) 223 175 ευρώ

εκ των οποίων οι 100 000 μπόνους για απόδοση θυγατρικών

ΚΕΟ

Κώστας Κουτσός (εκτελεστικός διευθυντής) 152 000 ευρώ

A TSOKKOS HOTELS

Αντρέας Τσόκκος (εκτελεστικός διευθυντής) 106 292 ευρώ

Αναστασία Τσόκκου (εκτελεστική πρόεδρος) 90 921 ευρώ

Γιώργος Τσόκκου 47 077 ευρώ

Δική μου σημείωση: Τα πιο πάνω είναι ΟΣΑ ΔΕΙΧΝΟΥΝ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers   Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Boys of Cyprus: Exec pay favours bankers
Page 1 of 1