Island Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Εξορμηση στους δρομους της Λευκωσιας
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Tue 17 Dec 2013, 10:35 pm

» ΔΙΑΔΗΛΩΣΗ κατά της αστυνομικής βίας και της ρατσιστικής στοχοποίησης 8/12
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby informa Mon 09 Dec 2013, 6:15 am

» Με λένε εξέγερση.
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Mon 18 Nov 2013, 2:04 am

» 9/11/13-ΛΕΥΚΩΣΙΑ-ΚΥΠΡΟΣ:Πανο αλληλεγγυης στους κατοικους χαλκιδικης
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Sun 10 Nov 2013, 5:53 pm

» Δράση Ανώνυμους στο κέντρο της Λευκωσίας
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby informa Thu 07 Nov 2013, 3:29 am

» Anti-Depression Operation | 2 year anniversary Occupy Buffer Zone
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby informa Thu 24 Oct 2013, 1:01 am

» The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby informa Fri 18 Oct 2013, 10:10 am

» ΚΥΠΡΟΣ: Αντιφασιστικές διαδηλώσεις για την δολοφονία του Παύλου Φύσσα [BINTEO]
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby TribalNetworking Thu 03 Oct 2013, 7:18 am

» ΛΕΜΕΣΟΣ: ΠΟΡΕΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΔΟΛΟΦΟΝΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΑΝΤΙΦΑΣΙΣΤΑ "ΠΑΥΛΟΥ ΦΥΣΣΑ" ΑΠΟ ΧΡΥΣΑΥΓΙΤΕΣ
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby informa Sun 22 Sep 2013, 10:06 am

» ΠΟΡΕΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΔΟΛΟΦΟΝΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΑΝΤΙΦΑΣΙΣΤΑ "ΠΑΥΛΟΥ ΦΥΣΣΑ" ΑΠΟ ΧΡΥΣΑΥΓΙΤΕΣ | 19/9
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby informa Sat 21 Sep 2013, 3:59 pm

» Ρουμανία: Οι διαδηλωτές νίκησαν το μεγαλύτερο ορυχείο της Ευρώπης
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby sabate Wed 11 Sep 2013, 11:43 pm

» Ταινία : ΝΑ ΜΗΝ ΖΗΣΟΥΜΕ ΣΑΝ ΔΟΥΛΟΙ (Aύγουστος 2013)
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 04 Sep 2013, 6:47 am

» Eλευθεριακό / αντιεξουσιαστικό κάμπιγκ | Antiauthoritarian / Libertarian Camp | **PHOTOS **
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 04 Sep 2013, 6:11 am

» μπροσούρα (και βίντεο): “O ζωικός κόσμος και η μηχανή καταπίεσης του πολιτισμού απο μια αναρχική οπτική”
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby adamasto Mon 02 Sep 2013, 8:13 pm

» Eλευθεριακό / αντιεξουσιαστικό κάμπιγκ στα Πλατάνια | Antiauthoritarian / Libertarian Camp at the campsite of Platania
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby oorestisime Mon 19 Aug 2013, 5:55 pm

» Egypt | LIVE streams
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby informa Fri 16 Aug 2013, 8:37 pm

» Antimilitarist Peace Operation: LIVE on Radio Manolis
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:23 pm

» Antiauthoritarian / Libertarian Camp | Platania, Cyprus 2013
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby informa Mon 12 Aug 2013, 6:21 pm

» EPISTOLI APO TON Σ.Κ.Α.Λ
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby informa Sat 10 Aug 2013, 5:14 pm

» Anarchist education
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:40 pm

» Πάτρα: Εκκένωση 3 καταλήψεων στις 6:30 περίπου το πρωί
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby Paloukadoros Mon 05 Aug 2013, 5:58 pm

» Save the Limni Area. Save the Turtles! (Video)
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby informa Sun 28 Jul 2013, 12:27 am

» ANTIFA LEAGUE CYPRUS #1
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby ccc Sun 21 Jul 2013, 6:03 pm

» AntiMilitarist Barış Harekâtı/Αντιμιλιταριστική Ειρηνική Επιχείρηση/AntiMilitarist Peace Operation 2013
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby ccc Sun 21 Jul 2013, 6:02 pm

» Παρεμβαση αντιφασιστων/αντιφασιστριων
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Sun 21 Jul 2013, 2:08 am

» Κουτι οικονομικης ενισχυσης για το Κωστα Σακκα
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Thu 18 Jul 2013, 6:23 am

» Αποφυλάκιση του Κ. Σακκά
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Thu 11 Jul 2013, 6:22 pm

» Εξόρυξη χρυσού και άλλων μετάλλων στην Κύπρο
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Wed 10 Jul 2013, 5:05 pm

» Φωτογραφίες από την Χιπχόπ συναυλία Αλληλεγγύης σε Μετανάστες και Πρόσφυγες | Σκαπούλα
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 03 Jul 2013, 7:20 am

» Αλληλεγγύη στον αναρχικό πολιτικό κρατούμενο Κ. Σακκά
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Fri 28 Jun 2013, 3:20 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  Bge2hu
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  2w597uu
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  Ebebzc
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  Bj5wnl
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  2ikp9o4
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  2yu0l5v
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  2uxuz9u
 General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  Tor_pr10

General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
informa

informa

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2008-12-13

General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  Empty
PostSubject: General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.     General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:20 am

The Platform of Turkish Cypriot Trade Unions demands communal autonomy and self-government, democratic and labour rights and re-unification of the country

The Principles of the Union Platform

The Union Platform is a union, founded in order to protect and develop democratic, social and employee personal rights of the labour organizations. To this path, it aims “ self-government of the community” by eliminating the problem of representation of the political will. The platform does not aim to be government.
The struggle of the Union Platform does not have any room for any organizations or political parties which trigger or support the practices that aim social catastrophe and vanishing. Ex: Those who support “Immigration Law”.
The Union Platform gives full support to the immediate solution of the Cyprus Problem within the parameters of the UN resolutions, and Turkish Cypriots’ position in the international arena.
Turkish Cypriots will of self government should be respected.
The relationship between Turkey and Turkish Cypriots should be grounded on mutual respect and equality of political will. A relation which is oriented as “giving order-taking order” should be ended.
Turkish Cypriots have the potential, skills and knowledge for governing their own institutions. Relying on this fact, the administration of the Central Bank, Civil Defence Organization and Security Force Command should be handed over to the Turkish Cypriots; the police and fire departments should be engaged in civil administration.
The UBP (National Unity Party) is obeying all the impositions and pressure of the AKP Government in Turkey, just for the sake of staying in the government. Moreover, UBP is making MP transfers immorally and it has handed over the political will of the Turkish Cypriots to the AKP in Turkey. With its practices, UBP has been driving the Turkish Cypriot community to destruction and it is behaving as an enemy of the community by its wrong collaboration.
The Union Platform, – in the struggle of taking back the political will which is handed over to the Turkish Republic authorities; is expecting the parties in the government to support all actions unless the government take steps forward to be more effective. The actions may also include drawing back from the parliament.
The authorities of the Turkish Republic should give up interfering with our internal affairs. They should give an end to the practice of “shadow cabinet” under the name of advisors. The interference of the Turkish Republic Aid Commission to the decisions of the political will should be ended. The practices of financial aid should be introduced as projects, practiced through the Turkish Cypriot authorities and the biddings should be in Cyprus.
Within the frame of the protocols with the Turkish Republic, politically- motivated economic packet which is imposed to the Turkish Cypriots and is absolutely inappropriate in terms of economic, social and cultural structure of the Turkish Cypriots should be stopped immediately. The regulations should be eliminated.
Under the name of “privatization”, the public spheres of the Turkish Cypriots have been taken away from them. These practices should be ended immediately. The authoritative decisions about the functioning and future of these constitutions belong to Turkish Cypriots.
False citizenship distributions in our country which distracts the social, economic and cultural structure and hinder the political will of the Turkish Cypriots should be eliminated. There should be a population census under the inspection of international observers and the illicit population should be sent away. Entering the country with Identity Cards should be eliminated and the entries to the country should be under control.
The working conditions of the private sector labourers who work in inhumane conditions should be restored. The ILO Conventions should be practiced in our country in terms of public and private sectors.

…………………………..

The political pressure on the north of Cyprus is increasing day by day. It is a well known reality that the north part of our country is administered by Turkey and the authorities here are the puppets of Turkey.
Against the Genève conventions in 1949, Turkey is transferring its population to the north part of our island and has been distributing citizenship within the separatist state that it made to be established in 1983. On one hand, global economic crisis is given as an excuse in order to decrease the wages and salaries with the ratio of %40, and the laborers are forced to pay for this crisis; on the other hand, the public spheres of the Turkish Cypriots are given to the capitals which are close to the Turkish Republic.
Turkey, which is on our island within the framework of a guarantor, was to state an adjustment and protect the territorial integrity of the Republic of Cyprus constitutional charter; transferred population to our island and started the colonization process by taking over all public spheres of the Turkish Cypriots. With the transferred population, Turkey eliminated the political will of the Turkish Cypriots and is willing to have a colony in 21st century. The ones who are affected the most because of this tragedy, which the whole world witness is the Turkish Cypriots. Turkish Cypriot community which suffered from and struggled against any pressure is driven to destruction with the imposed political practices.
Within this period, in which the matter turns out to be as “communal destruction”, our organizations are determined to continue their struggle with the strikes and actions in the schools, public institutions and harbors. It clearly shows that, the New Ottoman concept of Turkey’s expansionism policy is still continuing due to its international economic and political benefits, and since this issue is not being questioned, it seems that the benefits are preferable than the human rights. This process which Turkish Cypriots are used as hostages, and which Turkey seems to have a solution but actually does the opposite for non-solution- cannot be accepted. Trade unions, political parties and NGO’s have prepared a declaration in order to say “STOP” to this process by organizing a general strike and meeting on 28th January 2011 on Friday. We also wish to have the international solidarity and support for this struggle.
Best Regards,

Şener Elcil
KTOS
Secretary General

Falies

Last edited by informa on Thu 27 Jan 2011, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
informa

informa

PostSubject: Re: General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.     General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:00 pm

Dear all,

The Turkish Cypriots have declared a General Strike on the 28th January, 2011 and are organizing a mass rally in Nicosia to protest against the austerity measures imposed by Turkey. They are organizing these mass mobilizations to put a halt to the ongoing curtailment of their standard of living. At the same time though, they know it only too well that without a Solution of the Cyprus problem and without the re-unification of our country there can be no real end to their economic hardship.

The have asked for our solidarity to their struggle. At this moment in time when the Turkish Cypriots are once more out into the streets the Greek Cypriots, in fact all Cypriots, declare that they shall not leave them to walk alone this time. We pledge to fight along with them for the common cause: For a common future, for a peaceful and prosperous future for the generations of Cypriots to come!

Show your support through the link below : Let's start renewed mobilization for the reunification of our country!

You can view this petition at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/the-turkish-cypriots-are-out-in-the-streets-again/
Spread the word. Send the link to your groups! Post it on your blogs! Let's start some action!

Christos Efthymiou
Back to top Go down
informa

informa

PostSubject: Re: General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.     General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 9:42 pm

Gyrw stous 30 000 apergous stin poreia!!
Back to top Go down
mandrill

mandrill

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.     General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 9:53 pm

kserei kanenas ti ginete sto vorran?
Back to top Go down
informa

informa

PostSubject: Re: General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.     General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:54 pm

Eginiken poreia enantia sta metra pou tous tourkokyprious. Ishen gyrw sta 20 me 30 xiliades. Ejilisen arketa xalara i poreia jie eteliwsen eirinika.
Back to top Go down
informa

informa

PostSubject: Re: General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.     General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 12:04 am

Απόλυτη επιτυχία στη γενική απεργία των Τουρκοκυπρίων. Πέραν των 30 000 η συμμετοχή στο συλλαλητήριο!

Η Τουρκοκυπριακή κοινότητα έζησε σήμερα στιγμές 2003! Η 24ωρη προειδοποιητική απεργία ενάντια στα μέτρα λιτότητας που επιβάλλει το Τουρκικό κράτος στην υποτελή διοίκηση της βόρειας Κύπρου στέφθηκε με απόλυτη επιτυχία. Η διευρυμένη συμμαχία όλων των Τουρκοκυπριακών συνδικαλιστικών οργανώσεων και των πλείστων πολιτικών κομμάτων από την άκρα αριστερά μέχρι και την κεντροδεξιά ενάντια στην κυβέρνηση του Κόμματος Εθνικής Ενότητας του Ιρσέν Κουτσιούκ υλοποιήθηκε σήμερα στον δρόμο με μια μαζικότατη διαδήλωση που κατέληξε στην Πλατεία Ινονού – την εστία εκείνη που υπήρξε και το επίκεντρο της εξέγερσης του 2002-2003.

General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  Tk-28-10

Αν και η βασική αφορμή των κινητοποιήσεων είναι οι πολιτικοί όροι που συνοδεύουν τα πακέτα οικονομικής βοήθειας από την Τουρκία που περιλαμβάνουν μεταξύ άλλων ιδιωτικοποιήσεις, μειώσεις μισθών και συντάξεων, αύξηση ορίων συνταξιοδότησης κλπ, η Πλατφόρμα των Συνδικάτων ασκεί μια πιο γενικευμένη κριτική στην Τουρκική επικυριαρχία στην βόρεια Κύπρο. Το Τουρκικό κράτος και πιο συγκεκριμένα το κυβερνών κόμμα ΑΚΠ θεωρούνται υπεύθυνοι για την δεινή οικονομική θέση στην οποία βρίσκονται οι Τουρκοκύπριοι και υπαίτιοι για την στέρηση της πολιτικής τους αυτονομίας. Η παρουσία του Τουρκικού στρατού, ο συγκριτικά τεράστιος αριθμός των Τούρκων μεταναστών και η αυξημένη πολιτική επιρροή του Τουρκικού κράτους στην διακυβέρνηση και γενικότερα την πολιτική ζωή των Τουρκοκυπρίων καθιστούν την βόρεια Κύπρο μια Τουρκική αποικία. Δεν ήταν τυχαία και η επιλογή της ημερομηνίας 28/1 για την γενική απεργία και το συλλαλητήριο. Αυτή η μέρα συμβολίζει την απεξάρτηση της Τουρκοκυπριακής κοινότητας από την Βρετανική αποικιακή διοίκηση το 1958 όταν πραγματοποιήθηκε μεγάλη αντι-Βρετανική κινητοποίηση στην οποία μάλιστα υπήρξαν και νεκροί Τουρκοκύπριοι διαδηλωτές. Το μήνυμα που θέλει να στείλει η Πλατφόρμα των Συνδικάτων είναι η προβολή της κοινοτικής αυτονομίας απέναντι στην αποικιακή δύναμη – όπως τότε ενάντια στην Βρετανία, έτσι και σήμερα ενάντια στην Τουρκία. Στις αρχές ίδρυσης της η Πλατφόρμα των Συνδικάτων τονίζει ότι η σχέση Τουρκοκυπρίων και Τουρκίας πρέπει να βασίζεται στον “αμοιβαίο σεβασμό και στην ισότητα της πολιτικής βούλησης” και ότι η σχέση “δίνω διαταγές – εκτελώ διαταγές” πρέπει να τερματιστεί. Ταυτόχρονα η πλήρη στήριξη στην άμεση επανένωση της χώρας στη βάση των ψηφισμάτων του ΟΗΕ αποτελεί επίσης καταστατική θέση της Πλατφόρμας των Συνδικάτων.

General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  Tk-28-11

Η πορεία των Τουρκοκυπρίων ήταν ιδιαίτερα ζωντανή και δυναμική. Τα διάφορα μπλοκς των διαδηλωτών περπάτησαν με τις σημαίες τους και τα πανώ τους φωνάζοντας συνθήματα και τραγουδώντας. Άνθρωποι από όλες τις ηλικίες και όλα τα επαγγέλματα, άντρες και γυναίκες και πολλή νεολαία. Κάποιοι κρατούσαν μπαλόνια, άλλοι σφυρίχτρες και βουβουζέλες, άλλοι μοίραζαν φυλλάδια. Ιδιαίτερα μεγάλα και μαχητικά ήταν τα μπλοκς των εκπαιδευτικών της ΚΤΟΣ και της ΚΤΟΕΟΣ όπως επίσης και του Ρεπουπλικανικού Κόμματος και του συνδικάτου των δημοσίων υπαλλήλων της ΚΤΑΜΣ. Η πορεία απέφυγε τελικά τον δρόμο της Βουλής και της Τουρκικής Πρεσβείας που ήταν ούτως ή άλλως αποκλεισμένος από ισχυρές αστυνομικές δυνάμεις. Πέρασε όμως από το Προεδρικό πριν καταλήξει στην κατάμεστη Πλατεία Ινονού για τις ομιλίες και την συναυλία. Το συλλαλητήριο είχε παλμό και ένταση και η ατμόσφαιρα ήταν γενικά γιορτινή αλλά και αποφασιστική. Η ονομασία “συλλαλητήριο ύπαρξης” ήταν ιδιαίτερα ακριβής. Η Τουρκοκυπριακή κοινότητα έστειλε το ξεκάθαρο μήνυμα ότι είναι εδώ και θα το παλέψει και δεν μπορεί κανείς ούτε να την θεωρεί δεδομένη ούτε πλέον και να αγνοεί την βούληση της!

Συντάκτης : ΦΑΛΙΕΣ
Back to top Go down
informa

informa

PostSubject: Re: General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.     General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 10:25 pm

General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  16867710
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.     General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General strike and mass rally in north Cyprus: 28/1/2011.
Page 1 of 1