Island Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Εξορμηση στους δρομους της Λευκωσιας
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Tue 17 Dec 2013, 10:35 pm

» ΔΙΑΔΗΛΩΣΗ κατά της αστυνομικής βίας και της ρατσιστικής στοχοποίησης 8/12
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby informa Mon 09 Dec 2013, 6:15 am

» Με λένε εξέγερση.
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Mon 18 Nov 2013, 2:04 am

» 9/11/13-ΛΕΥΚΩΣΙΑ-ΚΥΠΡΟΣ:Πανο αλληλεγγυης στους κατοικους χαλκιδικης
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Sun 10 Nov 2013, 5:53 pm

» Δράση Ανώνυμους στο κέντρο της Λευκωσίας
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby informa Thu 07 Nov 2013, 3:29 am

» Anti-Depression Operation | 2 year anniversary Occupy Buffer Zone
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby informa Thu 24 Oct 2013, 1:01 am

» The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby informa Fri 18 Oct 2013, 10:10 am

» ΚΥΠΡΟΣ: Αντιφασιστικές διαδηλώσεις για την δολοφονία του Παύλου Φύσσα [BINTEO]
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby TribalNetworking Thu 03 Oct 2013, 7:18 am

» ΛΕΜΕΣΟΣ: ΠΟΡΕΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΔΟΛΟΦΟΝΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΑΝΤΙΦΑΣΙΣΤΑ "ΠΑΥΛΟΥ ΦΥΣΣΑ" ΑΠΟ ΧΡΥΣΑΥΓΙΤΕΣ
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby informa Sun 22 Sep 2013, 10:06 am

» ΠΟΡΕΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΔΟΛΟΦΟΝΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΑΝΤΙΦΑΣΙΣΤΑ "ΠΑΥΛΟΥ ΦΥΣΣΑ" ΑΠΟ ΧΡΥΣΑΥΓΙΤΕΣ | 19/9
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby informa Sat 21 Sep 2013, 3:59 pm

» Ρουμανία: Οι διαδηλωτές νίκησαν το μεγαλύτερο ορυχείο της Ευρώπης
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby sabate Wed 11 Sep 2013, 11:43 pm

» Ταινία : ΝΑ ΜΗΝ ΖΗΣΟΥΜΕ ΣΑΝ ΔΟΥΛΟΙ (Aύγουστος 2013)
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 04 Sep 2013, 6:47 am

» Eλευθεριακό / αντιεξουσιαστικό κάμπιγκ | Antiauthoritarian / Libertarian Camp | **PHOTOS **
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 04 Sep 2013, 6:11 am

» μπροσούρα (και βίντεο): “O ζωικός κόσμος και η μηχανή καταπίεσης του πολιτισμού απο μια αναρχική οπτική”
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby adamasto Mon 02 Sep 2013, 8:13 pm

» Eλευθεριακό / αντιεξουσιαστικό κάμπιγκ στα Πλατάνια | Antiauthoritarian / Libertarian Camp at the campsite of Platania
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby oorestisime Mon 19 Aug 2013, 5:55 pm

» Egypt | LIVE streams
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby informa Fri 16 Aug 2013, 8:37 pm

» Antimilitarist Peace Operation: LIVE on Radio Manolis
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:23 pm

» Antiauthoritarian / Libertarian Camp | Platania, Cyprus 2013
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby informa Mon 12 Aug 2013, 6:21 pm

» EPISTOLI APO TON Σ.Κ.Α.Λ
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby informa Sat 10 Aug 2013, 5:14 pm

» Anarchist education
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:40 pm

» Πάτρα: Εκκένωση 3 καταλήψεων στις 6:30 περίπου το πρωί
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby Paloukadoros Mon 05 Aug 2013, 5:58 pm

» Save the Limni Area. Save the Turtles! (Video)
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby informa Sun 28 Jul 2013, 12:27 am

» ANTIFA LEAGUE CYPRUS #1
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby ccc Sun 21 Jul 2013, 6:03 pm

» AntiMilitarist Barış Harekâtı/Αντιμιλιταριστική Ειρηνική Επιχείρηση/AntiMilitarist Peace Operation 2013
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby ccc Sun 21 Jul 2013, 6:02 pm

» Παρεμβαση αντιφασιστων/αντιφασιστριων
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Sun 21 Jul 2013, 2:08 am

» Κουτι οικονομικης ενισχυσης για το Κωστα Σακκα
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby Askaso Thu 18 Jul 2013, 6:23 am

» Αποφυλάκιση του Κ. Σακκά
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Thu 11 Jul 2013, 6:22 pm

» Εξόρυξη χρυσού και άλλων μετάλλων στην Κύπρο
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Wed 10 Jul 2013, 5:05 pm

» Φωτογραφίες από την Χιπχόπ συναυλία Αλληλεγγύης σε Μετανάστες και Πρόσφυγες | Σκαπούλα
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby informa Wed 03 Jul 2013, 7:20 am

» Αλληλεγγύη στον αναρχικό πολιτικό κρατούμενο Κ. Σακκά
For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeby chaplin Fri 28 Jun 2013, 3:20 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
For the death of Khalid Mahmood Bge2hu
For the death of Khalid Mahmood 2w597uu
For the death of Khalid Mahmood Ebebzc
For the death of Khalid Mahmood Bj5wnl
For the death of Khalid Mahmood 2ikp9o4
For the death of Khalid Mahmood 2yu0l5v
For the death of Khalid Mahmood 2uxuz9u
For the death of Khalid Mahmood Tor_pr10

For the death of Khalid Mahmood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaGe

RaGe

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-12-28

For the death of Khalid Mahmood Empty
PostSubject: For the death of Khalid Mahmood   For the death of Khalid Mahmood I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 5:32 am

On Sunday 31st January 54 year old Khalid Mahmood was killed when the Immigration police invaded the house where he lived with three others. Khalid, an immigrant without papers from Pakistan, fell from the first floor when he tried to get away from the police trying to arrest him. He was seriously hurt and the next day in the hospital he died. Things like this happen many times in Cyprus, even if it's rare that they end with someone's death.

Because he was an immigrant without papers, and because in the 'democracy' we live he is considered 'illegal', he preferred to risk his life rather than lose his freedom. Today immigrants without papers live terrorized by the threat of arrest and deportation. They live like they are not human like the rest, like they do not have the same rights. At the same time they are exploited by Cypriot bosses who pay very low salaries for jobs with inhuman working conditions. But everyone knows that the police does not invade the houses of the bosses. They terrorize only the weakest and the most unfairly treated, especially the immigrants with no papers. This situation is to the bosses' advantage, who become richer from unofficial work and the separation of immigrants into 'illegal' and 'legal'.

The worldwide system which is to blame for the poverty and oppression in countries like Pakistan is the same worldwide system which protects the bosses and terrorizes the workers here in Cyprus. We stand in solidarity and unity with all oppressed people because it is the only way we can self-organize and resist this system.

NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL

Anarchist Union (enosi_anarxikon@riseup.net)
And Others in Solidarity
Back to top Go down

For the death of Khalid Mahmood
Page 1 of 1